This Youth Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) is an online therapeutic program for teens who are struggling with mood or anxiety disorders such as (but not limited to) depression, anxiety or panic disorders and are looking to manage or alleviate their symptoms.
This IOP provides a supported and structured treatment experience that allows teens to develop coping mechanisms, understand their mental health and make meaningful changes to their actions and life.
In this virtual program, teens can:
- Receive education from leading experts in youth mental health
- Track progress through the Wagon app
- Get support in a safe and non-judgemental space
- Connect with individuals with similar experiences
- Learn to identify triggers that can lead to unhealthy thoughts or behaviors
- Develop skills to counteract negative emotions
- And maintain their regular schooling and homelife throughout the program